Effective October 5, 2015, official court reporters will be provided in the Visalia Division for:
- Matters heard in Department 12, as staffing permits
- All misdemeanor matters heard in Department 11
- Civil limited trials with a time estimate over 2 hours, civil unlimited trials and probate trials
Effective immediately, an official court reporter will be provided in the South County Justice Center for:
- The misdemeanor Department, as staffing permits
- Civil limited trials, with a time estimate over 2 hours, civil unlimited trials and probate trials
Court reporters will continue to be provided for all other matters not identified above, including felony and juvenile matters with the exception of traffic matters.
See the Notice of Unavailability of Official Reporter for full details.
Court reporter transcripts can be requested using our Request Transcripts form. Required information includes the case number, proceeding dates, and requestor contact information.
See the Official Reporter Pro Tempore Policy for details.
See the Approved Official Reporter Pro Tempore List for details.